Re: Help for X

Thanks ...
but i am not aware of this ... i'm still using kernel  2.4.24.

r.
Guilherme Fortunato wrote:

On 1/16/06, Guilherme Fortunato <guilhermefortunato@gmail.com> wrote:
I think you should try to start the SO in recovery mode. What is your kernel version?
As I have both Windows and Linux, I boot the SO using GRUB. there is a third option which is exactly to boot Linux in recovery mode.

I hope this helps you.

{}