Re: Orinoco Gold et mode monitor

Oh sorry,

Thanks for you answer. I ve got a Toshoiba Laptop 2450. I installed on it a Debian Sarge with a kernel 2.6.14 ( debian kernel)
I bought a Orinoco Gold card and i would like to install it on my laptop. I created a new kernel with orinoco 0.15rc2 driver on.

But i can t use my card. I ve got an error message which i sent in my last message.

Did somebody install an orinoco card on debian with a kernel 2.6 ?? And can help me !!

I can t use the monitor mode ..

Thanks for you help

Best regards

PP

Sorry, english is not my native language