Re: Male sexual enhancement formula^

Michelle Konzack a écrit :
Am 2005-05-23 08:29:23, schrieb Willie McKemie:

On Mon, May 23, 2005 at 05:36:07AM -0700, Arabella wrote:

Penis enhancement patch, doctor approved and recommended.

Other lists do not have this pervasive spam problem. Isn't there a solution better than un-subscribing?

A procmailfilter ?

I'm also subscribed to other lists than virtually have *no* spam problems. I can't believe their address is so secret that no spammer have ever stumbled upon them. They're also lists with quite the same amount of trafic as this one.

--
NH