Dear Beloved

Dear Beloved ,
As you read this, I don't want you to feel sorry for me,because, I
everyone will die someday. My name is Adam Raymond. I have been
with Esophageal cancer.It has defiled all forms of medical treatment,
right now I have only about a few months to live,according to medical
I have not particularly lived my life so well, as I never really cared
anyone(not even myself)but my business. Though I am very rich, I was
generous,I was always hostile to people and only focused on my business
that was the only thing I cared for. But now I regret all this as I now
that there is more to life than just wanting to have or make all the
in the world.
I believe when God gives me a second chance to come to this world I
live my life a different way from how I have lived it. Now that God has
called me, I have willed and given most of my property and assets to my
immediate and extended family members as well as a few close friends. I
God to be merciful to me and accept my soul so, I have decided to give
to charity organizations, as I want this to be one of the last good
deeds I
do on earth. So far, I have distributed money to some charity
in the U.A.E, Algeria,Malaysia and some countries in Africa. Now that
health has deteriorated so badly, I cannot do this myself anymore.
I once asked members of my family to close one of my accounts and
distribute the money which I have there to Tsunami victims,charity
organization in Bulgaria and Pakistan, they refused and kept the money
themselves. Hence, I do not trust them anymore, as they seem not to be
contended with what I have left for them.
The last of my money which no one knows of is the huge cash deposit of
Three Million,Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars(US$3.5M) that
have with a finance company in Netherlands. I will want you to help me
collect this money and dispatch it to charity  organizations especially
tsunami victims.
I have decided to let you have USD500,000 of the total for your time
also any expenses that you might incure during this Great task.
God be with you as i expect to hear from you as soon as possible.
Best wishes,

Adam Raymond.
Tell:+31 626 672 233

Please send your email reply to my personal email box