changing cpu freq in 2.6

	I have a Dell Inspiron 2650, with a Celeron 1.6GHz, and I'm trying to
make the cpu freq scaling to work.
	I have 2.6 kernel instaled from unstable (I'm running Debian Sid), and
I've loaded the following modules (acpi and cpufreq related):

ac
battery
button
processor
thermal
fan
cpufreq_powersave
cpufreq_userspace
freq_table
speedstep_ich
speedstep_lib

The problem is that my /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu0 dir is empy, I don't
have the files with the cpu speed information. Any ideas about what I'm
doing wrong here ?

--
Mugurel Tudor (mugurelu@go.ro)
Linux Registered User:  212231