Verify debian-laptop@lists.debian.org for alex@ibrado.com

Hello!

Your message has been received, but it hasn't been delivered to me yet.
Since I don't have any record of your sending me mail from this address
before, I need to verify that you're not a spammer. Please just hit
'Reply' and send this message back to me, and your previous message will
be delivered, as will all your future messages.

If you have no idea at all why you received this message, then most
probably some spammers have been using your address as part of a forged
email header.

(If your mail server can run procmail and you'd like to avoid receiving
spam, you can find out how at http://angel.net/~nic/spam-x/.)

Thanks, and sorry for the inconvenience -

Alex Ibrado