Nvidia driver bug?

Hi,

I'm running unstable on a Dell Inspiron 4100 with the nvidia
GeForce2Go graphics card. I recently upgraded my nvidia driver from
version 5328 to 5336 and since then I've faced this weird problem.

If I suspend the laptop to RAM and leave it for a few hours, it
reboots when I wake it up again. The weird thing is that it works fine
if I wake it within a couple of hours. The syslog shows the apmd
suspending and after that it shows the laptop booting up. I didn't
have that problem with the 5328 version, so I'm wondering if anyone
else has faced/is facing the same problem?

The reason I'm suspecting the graphics card and not anything else is
that that is the component that I upgraded most recently. For now I
have reverted back to the older version and am hoping that the problem
will go away. Suggestions and advice are welcome.

sridhar