booting from a pcmcia card on a thinkpad 560x.

I have got an old thinkpad 560x. The problem is that this laptop doesn't have device for diskette. On the Easy Setup I have seen that you can boot from a pcmcia card. I think in a pcmcia ata or scsi card and connect a cdrom here, them put a bootable cdrom with debian, and install it. It's possible? And in this case, could you tell me about brands of pcmcia and device for the ibm thinkpad 560x? Thank you in advance.