Re: Hotplug USB and 2.6

After finaly booting up my laptop again, I checked modules, and hid is already
in the list of loaded modules...  as a matter of fact after looking through
the list of modules I noticed that I'm not loading any of the hci's but after
hotplug starts up it loads two of them (I don't know why two, but ahh... what
ever), so I put them in /etc/modules and rebooted it as a test... it worked.

Thanks