Re: buy new laptop

On Tue, Feb 03, 2004 at 11:08:24PM +0000, Fusco Francesco wrote:

> Could you tell me what is the best laptop to buy for working linux?
> What's about the Acer TM803? It is well-supported?

I just bought an acer 291LMi. everything works.

The only problem is that the video card works with the vesa driver and
not with i810. But it is supported in xfree 4.3 and I' just waiting for
a xfree 4.3 deb (I don't want to use the package from experimental...)

--
Non c'è più forza nella normalità, c'è solo monotonia.