Thank you for your inquiry regarding employment.

Thank you for your recent inquiry regarding employment with Grubb &
Ellis.

We wanted to let you know that the process of reviewing your credentials
has begun.  If an appropriate opening is available and you are selected
for a personal interview, we will contact you soon.  If not, we will
retain your correspondence and would welcome the opportunity to review
your qualifications again for future openings.

Again, thank you for your interest.