Re: toshiba 1400

Well...
First of all this is a Debian-specific list, not a RedHat one.

And you'll have to give more info about your card, making people run around toshiba sites is not the way to get help... :=).

An integrated NIC on a laptop works like any PCI card. Try 'lspci' and look for the model, then load the modules needed.

/johan

Daka Justice wrote:
i have installed redhat 7.3 on my laptop but my integrated ethernet card is not working. It appears the card cannot be recognised. Has any one solved this problem before

Justice Daka

Box 245

103 Cumberland Ave S

Saskatoon S7N 1L6, SK