Results of configuring my sound card

Hi everybody again, and thanks by your fast answers.

I have been looking the configuration of my BIOS and it seems configure the card
properly. At least, all the interruptions and DMA values are the correct ones.
It's configured in order to it allow the configuration of all the devices by the
BIOS.

I have tried to use isapnptools, but the results are mainly, that nothing is found:

#Trying port address 0273
#Trying port address 027b
#Trying port address 0283
            .
            .
#Trying port address 03f3
#No boards found

When i try to insert a module into the kernel i always receive the answer: Can't
locate modules opl3sa2, for this module. What can i do with this? Booting the
system appears the same messages.. can't locate char-mod-.... or can't locate
sound-slot-0 ... I don't understand why.

Of course, i have rewriten files /etc/modules/aliases and actions, with the
parameters you gave me, but the system works in the same way than before. If you
know what is the next alternative i have, please let me to know it.

Another questions:
1)How can i enable the keyboard in order to a combination of keys, be another
key: for example combination of Control+Alt+2=@ and things like that. Until now,
to write @, i have to copy first the character and going pasting this every
time, that is quite primitive.

2)How can i have my screen in text mode in full screen? By defect this is
configured with 640x480 and you know that my real resolution is 1024x780. There
is some tool that can help me in this task?

Thanks.

Josep