Re: stopping the touch pad from 'clicking'

i should have specified, but i hoped there might be an option in the
XF86Config-4 file to do it generically.

i've got a vaio-srx87, so a vaio basically.

someone mentioned gpm support and i'll scratch my head about that tonight. i
never even knew you could use gpm to control the mouse in X. ain't linux well
designed.