Re: apm sleep doesn't work under 2.4.19 and 2.4.20

On Mon, 2003-01-27 at 06:27, Angus McMorland wrote:
> This looks a lot like Debian bug #142940, which was closed several
> months ago, but, from what I can tell, without any satisfactory
> resolution or solution.

The solution there is: "Don't call cardctl from apm event
scripts".

I don't think that this is the same bug.

> Does anyone have any ideas?

The error is being returned by the firmware.  The apm
driver simply reports this and exits with an I/O error.

--
Thomas Hood <jdthood0@yahoo.co.uk>