[Fwd: Sound-Problems on Fujitsu-Siemens-Amilo-6100-Laptop]

Hi Matthieu!

I almost have the same problem as you, except I seem to have a different
type of the Amilo-series as you, but my lspci-command gives the same
output as yours.

Did you try to install the AC97 resp. AC97_codec soundcard-modules with
modconf?

Tell me what has been your result.

ciao, Richard