Re: Slow X framebuffer device in Compaq Armada M700

I am using Compaq Armada M700 with Debian 3.0 and an ATI driver to 1024x768
and 32 bits. The image is perfect. GDM and GNOME have a very nice interface.
In the lilo.conf I have this line:

vga=795 and the image in console is very good with small characters in colors.

--
   Daniel Patón Domínguez