md5400 Network Problem

Hello,
i have a problem on my Notebook. It has an internal Networkcard that works
under knoppix, when i disable apic and apm. When i now try to use the Card
on my debian woody installation the NIC doesnt work.
I disable apic apm and/or acpi but it doesnt work. On bootup there are
messages that there are 3 devices that would have irq9 where the netcard is.
could that be the problem and when how could i fix that?
The Device is up and configured correkt (ip and so on) but pings dont
work... all network operations dont work.
thx for answer
--
Kowalski Boris
webmaster@klickmann.de