Autosetup WLAN

Hi, all!

I recently got myself a Netgear MA401 and it's working fine on my
machine using the orinoco driver in 2.4.19.

However I can only get it to work when I setup the interface manually:

    iwconfig eth0 key 725b4498e0f157c9003b7a8080 [1]

But doing this everytime I want to play WLAN is quite painful, so I want
to have it done automagiclly. I have not poked around to much with this
but what I have tried is simply putting the information in
/etc/pcmcia/wireless.opts without any success.

It would be very helpful if someone could tell me the exact steps I have
to go trough to get it to work automagically.

Here is how the card is recognized:

    eth0: Station identity 001f:0004:0001:0003
    eth0: Looks like an Intersil firmware version 1.03
    eth0: Ad-hoc demo mode supported
    eth0: IEEE standard IBSS ad-hoc mode supported
    eth0: WEP supported, 104-bit key
    eth0: MAC address 00:30:AB:11:68:DD
    eth0: Station name "Prism  I"
    eth0: ready
    eth0: index 0x01: Vcc 5.0, irq 3, io 0x0100-0x013f

Regards,

--
Johan Svedberg, winkle@acc.umu.se, http://www.acc.umu.se/~winkle