Re: doubt??

From: "franzi" <net04043@cr-surfing.net>

> On Thu, Jan 09, 2003 at 06:05:17PM -0400, Derek Broughton wrote:
> > From: "franzi" <net04043@cr-surfing.net>

> > > No nonon o that quite frustrating
> > > At the begginigs i had reiserfs but the card din't work so i formated
> > > the hd and put it on kernel 2.2.20-idepci but i want to try
> > > Grazie Pietro
> > > & all the others

> > Apologies if somebody asked before, I wasn't reading this thread.
> >
> > What's in /etc/default/pcmcia?
> >
> > I think this means you don't have anything in PCIC=.  Try both suggested
values:
> > PCIC="i82365"
> > or
> > PCIC="tcic"
> what do you mean do i have to edit /etc/default/pcmcia or what?
> i ve got
> PCMCIA=yes
> PCIC=i82365
> PCIC_OPTS=
> CORE_OPTS=
> CARDMGR-OPTS=
> thanks

Sorry, your file is essentially correct, so I was probably wrong :-(   You could
still try changing i82365 to "tcic" (and also try putting in the double-quotes
as I wrote it above - I doubt they're mandatory, but my file has them!)  My
file's attached - note that I use "yenta_socket" as Cesar mentioned, but that's
because I'm using a 2.4 kernel.