Re: Intel(r) AC'97 Audio Controller - SigmaTel Codec

On Tue, Nov 26, 2002 at 11:21:20AM +0200, Baruch Even wrote:
> * Jeremy Petzold <jpetzold@earthlink.net> [021126 11:05]:
> > get the vanilla kernel. get the ACPI patch, and from the top level kernel
> > source directory, if the patch file is zipped do a:
> >
> > zcat <patch location and name> | patch -p0

> For the record, if someone is interested in patching the Debian kernel
> and not the vanilla kernel, I have seperated the ACPI patches done to
> the Debian kernel so that it is possible to revert only them so that one
> can apply the ACPI patches.

I wouldn't mind a copy of that, actually.

Paul "TBBle" Hampson, MCSE
Paul.Hampson@Anu.edu.au

Of course Pacman didn't influence us as kids. If it did,
we'd be running around in darkened rooms, popping pills and
listening to repetitive music.

use, duplication and distribution.