Libretto

Hi

I've asked some of the SuSE and RedHat folks about and all that came
back were helpful replies to the effect that I was more or less
wasting my time with those distributions if I wanted to use Linux
with a Toshiba Libretto 100CT.

I've seen quite a few Librettos working with Debian Linux and so
thinking that there shouldn't be a problem with that I thought I'd
write to this list. Can anyone suggest which boot floppies to use to
get the PCMCIA based CD-Rom and floppy drives to work so that I can
install Debian into my Libretto ?

--
Thanks

Richard