framebuffer screensize (I want to restrict it a bit)

hi,
After reading the discussion about the framebuffer solution to get a full
screen on my tecra8200, I finally set it up.

Only to find that the screen goes to 47=128
Now as I'm using a braille-reading device of exactly 40 characters in
lenght, you may understand that the last 8 chars (121-128) aren't very
helpfull, infact are a bit irritating.

Now I was wondering if there's a way to restrict the number of rows on my
console to 120.

Going dowon form 1024=780 to 800x600 doesn't help, cause you will get
stuck with 99 cols which has the same problem.

Any help would be appriciated.

btw, if soemone has a fully working XF86config-4 (X 4.10) for the Toshiba
Tecra8200, I'd be very interested.

Andor Demarteau
linux@disnet.demon.nl