[OT] Howto force gs to use BoundingBox

Hello there,

This is totally off topic, but does someone of you know, how to force
gs to render eps files only as large as the BoundingBox defines.
I mean, if I run gs on a eps file to render, say a jpeg or a png file,
I get a image sized as large as the default papersize (e.g. a4 or
letter). Unfortunately, the -sPAPERSIZE switch only allows fixed sizes
and sometimes the contents of the page gets moved out of the shown area.
So how can I force gs to render a jpeg, which has EXACTLY the
boundaries defined by the eps BoundingBox?

Regards,
Daniel