Re: Hybernate for Sony Vaio PCG-F680K

No, I was not referring to laptops that do this at the BIOS level (I am aware
that there are machines that do this).  Also, I was under the impression that
these machines hibernate in response to the 'suspend' command.  Am I mistaken?

My point was that W2K does this no matter what it is running on.  I would love
this for my Toshiba, which holds the system state in some sort of volatile
memory powered by a capacitor--which doesn't seem to work predictably.

Dhruva