From: A. Demarteau (linux rules!) [mailto:linux@disnet.demon.nl]
Sent: 22 October 2001 15:31
To: debian-laptop@lists.debian.org
Subject: remote X, visual/aduio (tv-card output)

hi,
I've got a desktop with a tv-card in it.
THis one is in a server room, wheile I sometimes am there I would like to
get the output of that card on my laptop across the network.

As this is easily done for the visual part (jsut set the correct
DISPLAY-vrraible and use either ssh-tunneling or xhost settings), the
audio-output is keeping me bussy.
Is this at all possible and if so how?