Re: second mouse

Hi (ou oi!),

I believe that you cannot use another section "InputDevice", but the section
Xinput. I made my 2nd mouse to work with the following setup:

 Section "Xinput"

    SubSection "Mouse"
        Port "/dev/input/mouse"
        AlwaysCore
        DeviceName "Second Mouse"
        Protocol "IMPS/2"
        ZAxisMapping 4 5
    EndSubSection
 EndSection

Regarding the USB mouse setup, as I don't have devfs installed, I created
/dev/input/mouse by hand, following the instructions found on
/usr/src/linux/Documentation

Best regards,

Luís