Re: Best network card for network install?

AH-- I see.

Slink is pretty darn old-- it's the ex-release version-- if you're doing a network install, why not try the latest boot disks-- from potato (2.2r3)

I think that the pcmcia stuff was somewhat borked even when slink was out-- I seem to remember having to jump through hoops, and ending up installing potato anyway, when it was unstable.

try it ou t with the potato boot disks- you'll end up with a newer kernel, proper pcmcia modules, a less buggy install, etc.

glen