rip off Britain!

Welcome to RIP OFF BRITAIN!

Dear Sir/Madam,

You could be paying hundreds of pounds a year more than you need to for hosting your website! A recent survey showed that the "Rip Off Britain" factor is alive and well in the field of webhosting. You could save hundreds of pounds a year on what you are currently paying to have your website hosted. Here is a comparison of the UK's top hosting ISPs. Please click on the links below the table to see a full description of each plan.

Company Annual price Set-up fee
EURO ISP £49 FREE
Virtual Internet £480 No charge
VERIO £299 £19.95
Virtual ISP £299 No charge
NetNation £191 £34.95

All prices to have VAT applied at the prevailing rate.

EURO ISP Professional Gold plan including 250Mb of webspace. Webaliazer password protected statistics, Your own cgi-bin directory, Active Server Pages (ASP), PHP4, MySQL, Front Page Extensions, Unlimited POP3 email boxes with autoresponders. Web-based control panel to enable you to add additional email boxes, configure your email auto responders and set email forwarding. Unlimited non-premium rate telephone technical support.

Virtual Internet Professional plan including 250Mb of webspace £480 annual or £45 monthly with an extra £40 annual charge for Front Page extensions and Active Server Pages (ASP).

Verio Business Plan includes 120Mb of webspace, CGI-Bin, 50 POP3 mailboxes, Front Page Extensions and a web-based control panel.

Virtual ISP Gold package at £299 per annum or £29 per month includes 250 Mb of disk space, unlimited POP3 accounts, monthly usage statistics and an email control panel.

Netnation Pro plan includes 150 Mb of disk space, 20 POP3 accounts and 20 email auto responders, Graphical usage statistics
and a web-based control panel.

Euro ISP host thousands of sites for companies and organisations throughout the UK. We only use the very latest servers and fastest Internet connections to host your site and pride ourselves on our unqiue customer satisfaction guarantee. We guarantee complete satisfaction or your money back!

Switching your hosting to Euro ISP is very easy. Just contact us and we will arrange everything for you. Furthermore we do not ask you to pay one penny until the changeover is fully completed and your site is online on one of our lightning fast servers.

Simply reply to this email or visit our site to fill in your details. If you have any questions please telephone one of our helpful customer sevice representitives on 0207 691 7565. I look forward to welcoming you as a valued customer of Euro ISP, Europe's fastest growing ISP.

Best regards,

Natalie Farnham

Natalie Farnham, Customer Service Manager EURO ISP

EURO ISP Privacy Policy. We apologise to you if you are not interested in our services at this time. We want to assure you that you have not been placed upon any mailing list and that if you do not reply to this message we will not contact you again.