Re: Titanium powerbook and oddities with 2.4.7 kernel

On Sun, 29 Jul 2001, Mark Janssen wrote:

<snip>

> The packet dropping may be because the system is getting too hot, because
> the fan isn't running ??? Is it getting warm/hot over time ??

Believe me, the machine gets REALLY toasty.  I could use it as a coffee
warmer if the heat came out the top.  As it is, the surface it sits on (my
lap, the table, etc.) gets toasty.  Doesn't matter which OS is running, it
gets HOT.  Less hot under MacOS because, of course, the fan kicks in.