Toshiba Satellite 1800-700

Hi,
here in Italy we have new Toshiba laptops:
1800 series.

I am interested in buying 1800-700

I have looked for it in toshiba.com  but thi laptop
is a european version. I does not exist in United States.
In toshiba.it, we have no hardware specifications.
They do not either have the photos of this new series! ;-)
So here are my questions:

1) does anybody have a Satellite 1800-700 or similar?
2) which kind of monitor does it have (it is 14,1" TFT)?
3) which kind of video card?
4) which kind of modem?
5) which kind of sound card?

All questions are related to GNU/Linux compatibility, of course.

thenks in advance,

Gaetano