Re: Wireless Networking

I have a DWL-500, and to get it to work I had to set PCIC_OPTS to
"irq_mode=0" to get it to work.  I'm currently using the Samsung
driver (since it has 128-bit WEP support), but I've also had it
working with wvlan_cs.  I haven't been able to get it working with
prism2_cs.

In the depths of that dark day Sun Jul 22, the words of Tupshin Harper were the beacon: