fetchmail, mutt, masqmail

Hi,

due to your hints to a similar question (thanks) two weeks ago I am now able to send myself (root) a mail - but fetching mails form my ISP does not work.

I am using fetchmail, mutt as MUA and finally as MTA (I tried many) masqmail.

My data:
* hostname: boneless
* local mailaddress: root@boneless
* command: fetchmail -v -S boneless
* error message after "... reading message 1 of 2 (25915 octets)":
- SMTP connect to boneless failed
- This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand.

Due to a similar problem in another mailing-list the answer should be "the MTA is not listening while fetchmail tries to contact it" - but masqmail is running (and hopefully listening) on my PC.

Thanks in advance for any help
Dieter