Re: Wireless Networking

Get two compatible cards that are supported by Linux, a Linux
router, and a PCMCIA-PCI carrier card for one of the wireless
cards, and use that.  Personally, I'd say a Lucent Orinoco Gold,
but any that are supported are probably as good.  Add two
ethernet cards to your router, and a switch (or a hub, ick) and
you're all set with wired and wireless.

Aaron