Re: Hybernate for Sony Vaio PCG-F680K

 vg> You have to have that file or hibernation partition you can create
 vg> that file with phdisk.exe or you can do partition with lphdisk.  Both
 vg> worked for me on c1xs
Well, I have neither phdisk.exe on CD set supplied with notebook, nor
special partition created on factory. I tried to create partition, checked
all BIOS options, made sure that kernel is compiled with APM -- to no avail
:(

Suspend worked just great, but only if you press power button or do
"apmsleep --suspend".  Fn+Esc and  Fn+F12 both do not work.

Apparently, Sony thought that if it's K-series designed for running W2k
(and not WinME), they could save couple-o-bucks by relying on W2K ability
to hibernate by itself ...

--
	Dmitry Astapov //ADEpt (mail-to: adept@umc.com.ua)