Re: Hybernate for Sony Vaio PCG-F680K

At 07.36 05/07/2001 -0600, you wrote:
Does anyone know of any efforts underway to provide this in Linux?

The only project I know is the ACPI4Linux (Advanced Configuration and Power Interface).
From the site
http://phobos.fs.tum.de/acpi/
it is possible to download an acpi daemon. Don't know if it can be help, but is the only resource I have ...

On Thu, Jul 05, 2001 at 03:56:27PM +0300, Dmitry Astapov wrote:

> Anybody knows if its possible to make Sony Vaio PCG-F680K to hybernate?
> Do I have to set up special partition or it is not possible to do at all?

Their Bioses page does not list the F680K Vaio ... maybe you should check the mailing lists

Filippo