Re: Resume fails on Tosh-4080XCDT

Vivek Dasmohapatra <vivek@etla.org> writes:

> Note: apm didn't work for me when compiled as a module [Thinkpad
> A20p,2.4.3].  You may want to try building it in monolithically.

It works for me perfectly well on other machines and in addition I had
the same trouble with this machine when I was using kernel 2.2.x (up
to .19) where APM support was not available as a module. I still stick
to my thoughts that there is something specific to this machine/model.

bye
achim

--
There is no sadder sight than a young pessimist.