Re: How to use pcmcia on a Thoshiba Tecra 550

   I used to have Debian running on a Tecra 750CDM and I used
   the i82365 chip selection with no other options and it worked
   fine.

   I did the 5 diskette install (now this is a 6 diskette
   install...rescue/root/and 4 driver disks) and pulled the base
   system and the rest off the internet.

   I hope this helps
   jc

Thusly Thwacked By Andreas From: