Re: How to make a pcmcia_cs.deb and drivers module

> How to make a  pcmcia_cs.deb package and
> drivers module by original pcmcia_cs source
Hi,

just a quick survey (please look up the Packaging-Manual.deb,
Developers-Reference.deb man make-kpkg etc. for details):

- untar the source in /usr/src/modules
- copy an existing debian tree from a pcmcia-cs-source package
  into the above dir (sorry I didn't find any approach or docs)
- edit the debian tree accordingly
- use `make-kpkg modules-image' from /usr/src/linux

For me I had to compile the package many times, before I got it
to work.

Good luck

Werner

PS:

Maybe you find some time to look for better documents or even
write one. This would apply to alsa-driver , too.
If you like I can put it on the MobiliX site.

--
|=| Werner Heuser = Keplerstr. 11A = D-10589 Berlin = Germany
|=| <wehe@mobilix.org>         T. +49-30-3495386