Re: Hostname (Translating what he wrote)

Ok, I will translate what he said for everybody (since I have no idea how
to solve his problem):

> Ciao a tutti,
> sono un autodidatta è ho una versione 2.2.19 quando faccio partire X con
> startx mi dà hostname: Host name lookup failure
> come si configura l'host?
> Ha qualche cosa a che fare con fetchmail che non parte.

<translation>
Hi [...] I have a (kernel) version 2.2.19 and when I start X with "startx"
it gives me (this error) "hostname: Host name lookup failure"
How do I configure my host?
Has this anything to do with fetchmail unable to run?
</translation>

Well, I have no idea what kind of error it could be, so if anyone knows, I
could
translate the answer for him if needed.

<---- Giacomo --- giacomo@i-side.com --- ICQ: 2314012 ---->

Ubi Linux, minor cessat.