Re: alsa troubles

I got the latest Alsa working yesterday... The driver and library tarballs compiled and installed fine. But in alsa-utils, the 'alsamixer' module had a small problem. It compiled OK, but the makefile did not link it against the ncurses library (lots of errors about 'no reference to (ncurses function)'). Once I added '-lncurses' to the gcc command line, everything worked OK.

Hope this helps,
Dave