Re: laptop experiences...

I currently have it going on a Satellite Pro 4300, works great.  X was
using the FBDev until I found a "beta" S3 Savage driver for it through
the folks at xfree86.org.  The sound works well, though it's not up to
desktop standards, it works.  Infared I think would work if I had
anything to use it with.

I'm using 1024x768@32 bit X.  This is the one with the 15.1" screen, so
battery life is a little short, about 2-2.5 hours only.

But at least this Toshiba laptop works well with Debian!

Aaron