Re: Acer Travelmate 512T (was: LinModems)

Hi again,

> I read
>
>     http://www.suse.de/~garloff/TravelMate/
> [...]
> Do you use hibernation with Windows 98 and Debian 2.2?
Nope, hibernation only works with Win98 for me. There is
a patch for linux to make hibernation work, too.
Unfortunately I was never able to make it work. This patch
will provide you with a generic hibernation-feature. Your
computer (regardless if laptop or desktop) will hibernate
using the swap-partition. So far for theory ...
The problem I have is, that my laptop won't wake-up properly.
If anyone has solved this problem, please step forward. ;)
If there's interest, I can search for the website describing
this patch in my bookmarks.

Bye,

	Tobias

	PS: Patrick, grüß' mir meine Heimat im fernen Norden :)

--
Tobias Bachmor <tobias@bachmor.de>