Re: OT: Why no new driver? (Was: Re: LinModems)

[snip]
> > real support and the company's future plans for linux, but nobody could
> give
> > me an answer.
>
> No answer is an answer. Any recommendations for a combined 56k modem/
> 10 Mbit/s Ethernet PC Card with decent driver support for Linux?

That's not the point. I don't know why I should waste a PCMCIA - Slot for a
modem if I already have one...

Cheers
	Andreas
--
Andreas Tscharner                                     starfire@dplanet.ch
bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning." -- Rich Cook