Re: LinModems

Russell Coker wrote:
> Is there any working open-source code for this?  If so I can port it to 2.4.0
> myself.  Otherwise is there any support for 2.4.0 coming from Lucent?

as far as i know there is only gpl source is on
http://www.close.u-net.com/ltmodem.html

and the lucent doesn't support the end user. now you will ask: then how
came the ltmodem.o module out? as you know this module is designed for
redhat 6.2 so redhat asked for support lucent for it's modem and also
redhat payed for it (as far as i read the mail from the developer on the
net - sorry i don't no more know where it was).

--
bye,
alias m.nine.six.