Re: Good window manager for laptop

Hello there,

I could also recommend the ones others have recommended:
* blackbox: nice, lightweight
* uwm (from ude): used it for some time, this one is really lightweight,
smallest memory footprint of the windowmanagers I already used (blackbox,
fvwm, windowmaker, sawfish, icewm, uwm), and still pretty nice to use.

But at the moment I am using windowmaker on my laptop (486@75 MHz with 8
Mb RAM), just because I found out, that it is relatively fast, considered
the amount of functionality I gives you. (And I really like the NeXtish
look! ;-).

Regards,
Daniel