Xircom Cards

I'm looking to get the best Xircom card I can that will be supported
without the pain's of the 3com 3CCFE575's. I've tested a Xircom Cardbus
Ethernet II 10/100 (CBE2-100BTX), which showed up with a tulip driver,
to work fine, but would like to know of any good/bad wtih the CardBus
Ethernet 10/100 + Modem 56 (CBEM56G-100BTX).

This laptop is a Dell Latitude XPi and the 3com was getting Tx errors when
doing large transfers (we presume there's just something flakey with the
hardware combo). However, as stated earlier the CBE2-100BTX worked fine -
though a modem would be nice.

Also, how are the RealPort2's in comparison to the above?

Much appreciated,

eric