Linksys EtherFast 10/100M pcmcia?

Hi,

I got a Linksys Etherfast 10/100M pcmcia card and tried to use it under Debian potato. However I could not figure where I went wrong.

I can get response from the machines in my local network and respond them when ping, but I cannot go out of gateway. If I ping a machine outside, it can get correct IP address from nameserver but didn't get any response.

Does anyone know what's going on here or know how to use this pcmcia card under Linux?

PLEASE HELP!

Thanks.

YL