Re: apm lost in 2.2.17? suspend/resume broken on Toshiba 490CDT

* Drew Parsons <dparsons@emerall.com> [000909 14:38]:
> I've found that something has gone wrong with apm. I previously had pre6,
> the version which came with Debian potato, and it worked fine, but now I'm
> trying to upgrade to the official 2.2.17 version, using Debian woody and
> taking the debianised source.
>
> The problem is in the suspend/resume cycle. The computer now appears to
> suspend successfully, but upon resume, it hangs.

Not for me using the original (not debianized) 2.2.17 with potato on my
sat 2540CDS; same options like you, except APM_DO_ENABLE set and
APM_DISPLAY_BLANK not set. Suspend and resume are working great (as
usual :)

--
David