3CCFE575BT-D NIC

Does anyone have detailed info on how to get a 3CCFE575BT-D card working
*properly* ? The card works fine and dandy, but in several situations
(such as at home on a 3com Office Connect 3C16700 hub, etc.) the card seems
to having problems that cause the following to be sent to the console.

eth0: Tx Ring full, refusing to send buffer
eth0: Transmit timed out, tx_status 00 status e000.

After this, the connection goes dead. If I try and manually bounce
the card, it errors for a few minutes, then comes back fine. If I plug
into other networks, there is no problem.

I've found a few references on the matter, such as performing the
mii-diag program from http://www.scyld.com/network/index.html which came
back without problems.

Here's the output of a ``cardctl ident''

Socket 0:
 no product info available
Socket 1:
 product info: "3Com Corporation", "3CCFE575BT", "LAN Cardbus Card", "001"
 manfid: 0x0101, 0x5157
 function: 6 (network)

This machine was just installed last night -- 06/Sep/2000 from the stable
tree.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.